DEPARTURE INFO MONDAY, October 15th
- Be at school at 8:30am on Monday 10/15, check in with teachers in the MPR.
- Do NOT go to class. All students will meet and wait in the MPR. Buses will depart from Benton at approximately 9:00am, and should arrive at Science Camp about 11:00 am.
- Bring a small suitcase, pillow, and sleeping bag. Make sure all are labeled with your name; write your name on a piece of masking tape and put it on your sleeping bag & suitcase.
- Any medications* need to be in a clear plastic bag labeled with your first & last name, ”Benton MS”, and clear instructions for use (fill out the medical consent form below and include it with all medicines.) The teachers will collect the medicines from you Monday morning and store them safely at camp.
- Do you get car sick? Take Dramamine or other medicine for motion sickness before you leave in the morning. Have a dose ready to take before you go home on Friday.
- The bus will return to Benton on Friday 10/19 at approximately 1:15 pm. We’ll let the school office know about 30 minutes before we expect to arrive. Please be ready to pick your child up from school, they will be tired and ready to go home and tell you all about their week at camp.
*this includes inhalers, aspirin, cough drops, allergy medicine, etc. Students may not keep their medications with them.